Being one of the most reputed valuers in Brisbane we understand that de-facto-relationship or separation valuations could be quite difficult and could often lead to acrimony and misunderstanding. In most cases the problem arises with the valuation figures that are shared by one of the parties.
In such cases we often have a very important and crucial role to play. Given the fact that we have rich experience in this field, it is not surprising that hundreds of clients come to us wanting a de facto/separation valuation. This is because:
- We have an experienced team to handle these de-facto-relationship valuations.
- Whether it is a buyout, settlement or total sale of a property we chip in with our experience and expertise.
- We help all parties reach a mutually acceptable solution by offering an arm’s length valuation report that is factual and accurate.
- This is possible because we have special tools and scientific methods to value such properties.
- The fact that we are a registered valuer makes our position even more tenable and acceptable whether it is a buyer or seller on whose behalf we are acting.
- Our valuations are totally objective, practical and independent. This is because this is how we have been dealing with any type of valuation, however big or small it might be.
- Most of the family court advocates and other such professionals depend on us for the best of valuation reports that is mutually acceptable to all the parties concerned.
- We adhere to demanding timelines and the fees that we charge are reasonable and offer excellent value for money to our clients
- We are available 24/7 and hence we can also help our clients if there is an urgent requirement for such valuation.
We would therefore invite you to get in touch with us should you such de-facto-relationship valuation needs.
Please Contact Us for an INSTANT QUOTE, we won’t be beaten on price or service!