Brisbane Property Valuers is an independent and experienced property valuation and real estate consultancy company. We are based in the Brisbane CBD and have been providing property valuation advice since 1997.
Throughout our years of operation, we have become one of the leading property valuation firms in the property valuation industry, which can be attributed to a variety of reasons including:
- We maintain our pillars of service including acting with honesty, integrity, and accuracy
- Our property valuers Brisbane are highly regarded as they are all Certified Practising Valuers accredited with API with over 10 years’ experience each
- Our property valuers are able to adhere to strict time constraints whilst not compromising on service or accuracy
- We maintain our quotes at the most competitive rate possible
- Our friendly support staff are also highly trained and can advise on most property related questions you may have
- We understand that when it comes to property valuation Brisbane, transparency is always key
Due to the above commitment to service and quality product, we are present in all spheres where property valuation service is required. All manner of property valuation is covered by Brisbane Property Valuers, which includes purposes such as:
- Stamp Duty/Transfer
- Capital Gains Tax
- Mediation/Family Law
- Rental Review
- Mortgage Security
- Internal Accounting
- Strata Replacement Cost
- Unit Entitlements, and many more
Australian Property Institute
Highest Standards of Quality and Performance
Members of the Institute are bound by:
- A Code of Ethics
- Rules of Conduct
- Professional Practice Standards
Certified Practising Valuers (CPV )
Certified Practising Valuers are property industry professionals, all with tertiary qualifications in the field and accredited with the API, Australia’s premier property professional organisation. Some Certified Practising Valuers work in large corporations and property companies; other run small advisory firms of their own. Certified Practising Valuers often specialise in a particular area – it may be, for instance, commercial, residential or rural property, or plant and machinery or in a specific geographical location. All have hands-on experience and an understanding of the very particular conditions, legislation and standards that apply in, each state and local government area that they operate in.
To receive a free quote, or to chat to one of our friendly representatives, contact us today on (07) 3077 9695 or fill out an online enquiry form.
Family Law Court of Queensland
Each of our valuers have experience providing evidence at the Family Law Court of Queensland. They conduct regular training to ensure they provide a service the solicitors expect from a professional property valuer.
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is a worldwide designation for property valuation professionals. Some of our valuer are RICS qualified in addition to holding their API certification.