If one looks at the balance sheet of big or even medium sized firms, chances are that properties form the chunk of their assets. While this is good news, on the other hand there are some stringent internal accounting requirements.
These requirements call for regular internal accounting valuations of the various properties that are reported in the balance sheet. We are a company that has hundreds of big, small and medium sized corporate who avail our services for such internal accounting valuation requirements. The correct disclosure of the figures would depend to a large extent on the accuracy of such valuations.
We play a big role in this because of various reasons:
• We will be able to clearly distinguish between freehold property and investment property.
• Both these properties have different ways and means of valuation and it is quite complex at times.
• Though not many companies would be able to handle them, we are in a position to give the best internal accounting valuations because of our experience and expertise.
• We have the right infrastructure and people to handle such valuation even for nonprofit organizations, government departments and other such local authorities.
• Being government registered and government recognized we have additional responsibility of giving only the correct figures. We have been discharging this responsibility with perfect diligence over the past many years.
• There are also very strict external auditing requirements where these valuation reports are needed on a regular basis.
• The rules pertaining to such internal accounting valuations are subject to change once in a while. We are considered as the repertoire as far as the information pertaining to such changes is concerned.
• Our fees for such valuation reports are quite nominal and reasonable given the complexity of such valuations.
We would therefore be happy to be of service to our clients for such internal accounting valuations.
Please Contact Us for an INSTANT QUOTE, we won’t be beaten on price or service!